Here’s what you can expect from this program:
- Jim and Mark will show you how to develop your business model and business plan in harmony with Mark’s approach so your business can reflect his success, but in your marketplace and with your prospects.
- We want to know what specific information you need to know so you can get exactly what you need to be your best. Your input will direct the Platinum program, so you get best value. Our annual curriculum will be based on your input and members will be contacted for their recommendations.
- Each month you will go deep into a new part of Mark’s business and get all the words, questions and stories you need to model Mark’s approach. You will continue to receive the templates, scripts, talking points, forms, and documents that Mark has used to build his business.
- You will meet all of Mark’s partner organizations, suppliers and associates so you can take advantage of them too.
- Hear from other successful advisors who have invested in themselves like this.
- You will have access to Joint Business opportunities with Mark.
- You’ll be able to adapt Mark’s advice to your business as Mark and Jim work together to make sure his ideas will work for you specifically.
- You will be able to ask direct questions about your business and how Mark and Jim would handle your issues. Sharing these in this exclusive group will mean you get even more help from people who share your interests.
- As a member of this exclusive Platinum advisor community you will have access to an exclusive WhatsApp group for questions and ideas from Mark, Jim, and your colleagues between sessions.
- There will be homework between sessions, sharing of “wins”, making commitments and group accountability.
- All meetings will be recorded and recordings available to all members.
- You will have exclusive access to Mark and Jim for private mentoring and coaching at a discounted rate to fine tune the program for you.
- The meeting dates for the balance of 2020 will be provided after the first session.
* Note: All of Mark’s mentoring fees from this program will be donated to charity.